Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Consumed!

FCLF and I decided to play recycling jenga leading up to exams. Curiously, while we both went to our respective homes for the holidays, the recycling didn't magically disappear. Who can imagine why not? This what it looked like when I got back to Ottawa:


Also, I have mentioned in previous posts about my cola consumption during exams. It kind of reached epic proportions this year, but also included Gatorade, in addition to Coke and Coke Zero (I don't really care, it was just what was available). This is what it looked like at the end of exams:


There's also a couple of bottles of POM, Bolthouse Farms C-Boost Fruit Smoothie and the bottle of wine that I mostly drank after my last exam. I was on Skype with a couple of my Italian friends, who came looking for me because they knew I was finished exams. Since they're six hours ahead, I kind of got my celebrating in early and was almost totally sobered up by 11 pm. Not bad.

No comments: