Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Okay, Now I'm Done

When I got into the car this morning, The Beatles came blaring at me, to the tune of "Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da," with the meaningful refrain: "Life goes on." Yeah. I took that as a good sign. And The Beatles was fitting music in some ways, being one of the all time favourite groups of the professor of my property law class, a class in which I managed to pull off a minor coup on my final grade. A rather unexpected pleasant surprise. So, I thought, it makes sense to listen to that music if it, in some cosmic way, connects me to the brain waves that got me such a gift in my property class.

No car accidents, no infections or diseases (or infectious diseases), no fire alarms or bomb threats (or fire bombs). For better or for worse, that exam is now done. Just getting it written feels like a minor coup. I'm happy.

AND, I am officially done 1L.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOT! CONGRATS!