Friday, November 16, 2007

First Snow

I was out for a walk to get air and buy exam supplies when it started to snow! First time it's happened to me this year. Turns out I had to buy a hat while I was getting notepads, post-it flags, a file organizer (I seem to have a lot of research materials these days) and some magnets (I don't know what it is about them, but I can't resist)--lest my ears freeze off on the way home. This marks the beginning of exams and intensive period of research. I have several interesting projects I'm working on, plus a couple of exams that I need to take care of.

I remember the uncertainty last year of the first set of 1L exams. How little we seemed to know back then! Life is overwhelming for different reasons this semester, but this is probably as trying as it's going to get ever.

At least I started off this season of marathon studying in fine fashion with dinner at TF&C's. Everyone needs homemade tourtière, friends and good conversation for a couple hours before the mental onslaught and exhaustion of exam season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your exams! Just think, once they are over, you'll basically be at the the law school half-way mark. Exciting!