Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Worst. Blogger. Ever!

Apparently it's a good thing that I'm going to be a lawyer because I'd obviously be a dismal failure as a professional blogger.

A ridiculous rain shower just struck, and I have a fairly perfect view from my 22nd floor window. Across in Gatineau, it's blue skies. From here, I don't really need the Weather Network, because I can just watch the weather roll in.

Ah, Gatineau. You know which city Gatineau is across from? That's right. Ottawa.

Here we go again.

I shan't bore with tedious descriptions of the relative disdain I'm feeling (if my mood were a facial expression, it would be a scowl) about being back at it for 3L. I felt moderately better after having lunch with Trixie and TF&C yesterday. Almost the only good thing about 3L is that I've only got 8 months left.

Not that I should be too negative. I picked my classes this year based entirely on what I was interested in (Admin Law excepted) and which profs I wanted . So, there is potential for improvement. And, I would dearly like to enjoy the last 8 months of formal education that I will be subjecting myself to for at least the next, oh, I'd say 5 years.

In 8 months, some of the best friends I've ever had will scatter to the four corners, so I should be grateful that we've got this time together. And I am. It's just kind of a shame that law school is getting in the way.

Now, I just have to hang in there and get through it.

No comments: