Friday, April 18, 2008

End of 2L Update, Part II

My Constitutional Law II exam begins in 32 minutes. It's a take-home (or download-at-home). In lieu of panic or furious last-minute studying, I'm going to blog. This is either a reflection of supreme confidence in my ability to write something coherent in the next six hours or a reflection of my zen-like acceptance of my fate ("....if you do not understand, things are as they are").


This is a picture of my book, with all sorts of little flags. These are supposed to help me, but I have no idea whether they will. I just think they kind of look pretty and they make me feel better.

I'm listening to the Talking Heads at full blast.

"And you may ask yourself, how did I get I get here....?"

That, my friends, is a story that will take longer than the next 27 minutes...

Good luck.

1 comment:

E.A.Şeran said...

I can understand how you feel as a law student. Send me good luck,becouse in one hour the results of Labour Law will be announced. And then I may be in the graduation ceremony of this year.

Good luck!
Cheers

Greeting from Turkey, Isfit 2005 WS13 "Educating Women at the cost of Men"