Friday, December 12, 2008

Pre-paper, Post-paper

Before:

And after:


Unfortunately, I don't think these pictures do justice to the level of tidy serenity that existed before I started writing, and then, the level of chaos that existed once the paper was done. It was difficult to navigate the floor, the bed, the desk...

It was, however, incredibly satisfying to put every piece of research I had printed in a neat pile and haul it out of my room, into a temporary resting place on the bookshelf in the living room. I'll have to face it again though, because the topic is interesting enough that it should be paid attention to and polished up. It can, decidedly, wait until exams are done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having witnessed the regression of your room into chaos, let me just say it is impressive. Maybe I should do a before and after of mine too???

A Humble Chef said...

Never thought you were that much of a Coke drinker.

TCO said...

Aww, sh*t, you noticed that did you? I'm not, except during exams. And it's been a tough season.