Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Home Stretch

It was rather anti-climactic, but my last class of 1L occured yesterday. There's a lot going on, so I failed to notice that I'd made it this far. "Made it" being a relative term. This was kind of a crappy semester, between the vertigo and the ear infections and the family strain (they are getting so sick of me being absent). Also, I haven't really made anything until I pass those final exams, which will hopefully be at least mediocre. You know it's been a bad semester when I am hoping for mediocre.

I have two papers and four exams to go. I already miss my friends. I'm a cocooner at exam time. I don't play well with others. I'm a study group failure. I kind of hate every person who ever encouraged me to go to law school. But it will pass. I hope. Since I really like some of those people.

Good luck to my prof who had to cancel class this morning. It's the best of times and the worst of times for awhile, but it usually gets better...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Optimist. I've missed this. I've been so unbalanced that I've even forgotten to procrastinate the past few weeks. Glad to see you're still posting.

Here's to hoping we all make it through to the 30th at noon.

-Trix