Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Comment And You May Be Rewarded

I'm feeling kind of lonely here on my blog. I hear from people that they read this, but who would know it? So I've decided to incentivize the Comments in order to reward you for posting.

What does that mean? It means that if you post funny, witty, thoughtful, intelligent, and/or clever comments you may be rewarded. Doing good deeds such as this is its own reward, but maybe you'll get a TCO t-shirt, or maybe I'll make AHC make you soup (it's worth it, believe me!), or I'll buy you a beer sometime. If it's really good, maybe I'll get AHC the cook you an entire meal. I don't really know for sure, but there will be something commensurate with the relative merit of your comment. I will make all decisions. No time limits, comment as often to any and as many posts as you like.

Come to think of it, why don't I post more comments on the blogs I read? I should think about that.

P.S. No names, please. Mine, AHS's or the kids. Don't feel obligated to post your own name, either, but if you want the goods, you'll have to identify yourself to me at some point.

Good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Incentivize...is that really a word? I'm going to add it to my growing list of favourite made-up words, like spectacularization.