Thursday, January 25, 2007

Law Student Fun

As expected, the details of the Tremblant trip are better left in the fond memories of the participants. This may be because it was a totally rowdy affair, or I could be trying to conceal the fact that we're just pretty tame. Which is it? Only precious few will ever know. I will say that we had the best food and the best drinks in our room and so we had some good times and I met a few people by name who'd I'd only known by face in the past. We did come up with a new drink (more out of desperation than of good planning), so here's the recipe:

The TreMMbling
1 shot vodka
2 shots Alize Red Passion (I think...but it might have been Sunset)
Mix in cocktail shaker with ice, pour into handpainted Dollar Store wine glasses
Top up with Pink Lemonade.

No kidding! It was pretty good. And it was more or less the colour of that text.

Also, last week at dinner with law friends, there were a couple of non-law partners and I felt bad for them (all the law talk can be such a bore for others), so I suggested we play a drinking game where every time you talk about law you have to take a shot. We'd be drunk all the time if we played that game. But seriously, kudos to partner of my TF&C, who is an exceptional cook. I'm a total food snob, and I was duly impressed.

No comments: