Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Neglect! Dereliction of Duty!

When I said "A Flurry of Holiday Posts" in my Dec 28 missive, I guess I meant "flurry" in a way very closely related to the weather we've been having. So by "flurry" I actually meant "not so much at all." I had good intentions. I've got some posts in the works that require actual thought (I like to be pseudo academic at times). But January is a bit of a weird month at FTX (the "January Term") so my routine is off. Not that I've ever been good at routine.

Alright, I've been a little lax in the posting department. No excuses. Okay, well, there might be some excuses, but usually no one cares.

Coming up (as soon as Optimistically possibly) on The Closet Optimist: A Jane Doe By Any Other Name, A Short History of Skepticism, So I Gave Birth to A Card Shark, and my delectable recipe for Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy Crockpot Chicken. Also, the ridiculous (and quite possibly better-left-unsaid) details of my trip with The Law to Mont Tremblant this upcoming weekend. But I'm actually going to have to go before I can post that one.

No comments: