Friday, January 26, 2007

Funny. Very Funny.

This blog has been cracking me up lately. It's worth the trip, especially since the iTunes EULA has this disclaimer:

THE APPLE SOFTWARE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, LIFE SUPPORT MACHINES OR OTHER EQUIPMENT IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLE SOFTWARE COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.

That's not a joke. I copied that from the agreement (which I felt compelled to read, now that I'm a law student).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny, this fellow-student now feels compelled to skip them on principle, since they will be enforced against me, inadequate knowledge of them or not. It's not like I have any real way of knowing what they are actually saying, even if I am, technically, a law student! I'm pretty sure even the drafters of these clauses don't really know what's in them.
M.