Wednesday, December 06, 2006

All I want for Christmas

Just in case Santa reads blogs, here's a random list of things I'd dig:

* Extra battery for my Dell Inspiron 9300. Long train rides. Short battery life. Two outlets per car. That's math that even I can do.
* Black's or Canadian Law Dictionary. I don't know if this will help me, but I have that thing about dictionaries.
* An iPod. Yes, I might be the only person who doesn't have one. AND I'm totally getting suckered in, but my current MP3 player is underperforming - my musicon has dramatically improved since moving in with my musically well-endowed roomie. I need something with some serious capacity.
* A digital SLR. Haha! No one's going to buy me that, but I thought I'd throw it in. Bizarrely, law school is making me extrememly creative while leaving me with little time to pursue and even fewer resources to execute. I'm trying to work that part of it out, to no avail so far.

This will all be moot if I fail to survive exams. Maybe that should be on my list too.

No comments: