Monday, December 18, 2006

And Then There Was One

In spite of my more or less abject apathy towards the writing of exams, torts was quite amusing. Anything that involves James Bond with a tatoo across his muscled chest that says "Do Not
Resuscitate" is at least going to be amusing. Who can say "consent to medical procedures"?!

Post exam playlist: Chris Isaac, Hawksley Workman, Cat Power, Sarah Harmer, and Danny Michel all on shuffle.

I'm feeling giddy excitement at the prospect of only having one exam left. If only it wasn't going to kick my a**! But none of that matters now. Che sara, sara and this time next week I'll be sitting on the floor of our living room in T.O. surrounded by castle toys and wrapping paper and the three people that give me the best reasons for being in law school in the first place.

No comments: