Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Official Last Post Before Exams

I doubt this will be the last post until Dec 21 (my final day of exams), but this is the last post until exams begin. Tomorrow morning at 9 a.m.

People are starting to go a little crazy. I'm either in a state of denial or sheer confidence (sure, I'll get all that studying done!).

Chris Isaak, for some reason, has become the music to study to. Mellow, but not too boring, and not too not-boring.

I need to go grocery shopping but it seems like the sort of thing I can't take a time-out for. Stupid! Since eating would probably be a good idea. So far I've survived on egg sandwiches, but there are only two eggs left, so that won't get me through today.

Okay, time to end this excessively boring post (you know you're avoiding when...). Contract law, here I come.

No comments: