Monday, December 11, 2006

It's Back! The Recurring Exam Nightmare

It just happened. I just had a two-hour nap to recover from my constitutional law exam (Damn you, Law test! Damn you, remedies!) and while sleeping I had the recurring dream that I inevitably have during exams and when I'm under particular stress.

The dreams always change a little bit to fit the circumstances (for example, this one took place in my Ottawa apartment), but they always involve some or all of my teeth crumbling out of my mouth.

Who can tell me what that means? It's a recurring dream that I've had for many years now. I kind of have a thing about my teeth, I guess. My dentist likes to say that I won the genetic lottery with my mouth, so there's very little chance of my teeth crumbling and falling out, but apparently the thought horrifies me.

No comments: